Thursday, November 15, 2012

google on cloud I ……I thin

I am careful on seeing, there is still on the noodles of Xun 彧 tear stain, the facial expression is still not very good!He looking at me to slightly takes to embarrassedly smile and really smile than cry still difficult see.My in the mind isn't a taste either, I would not like to force your like this, either!3 people sit down, none of momentaries is known what speak of, the atmosphere is really embarrassed.
Led in a short while, I opened mouth first:"Text if, you, still notice more body of be.Don't think too manily."The Xun 彧 draws a deep sigh, don't talk.See him such, I am also helpless, the political standpoint is different.Wanted to think:"You now is hating son cloud?You should know, today, I really is intentionally force yours, you hate me, my apprehensibility."The Xun 彧 is alas 1:"Son cloud, your idea too poison."BE?My wry smile writes to shake head:", Would you like to see their person's head falling to the ground?"
The Xun 彧 shakes head:"Concerning this, I want to thank you, son cloud.Although Dong Cheng really damns, but, all of them died, the emperor was affirmative not lead.Why is what I said that do you definitely make me do these affairs?You do like this, not poisonous?"He indeed as expected wants not to open:"Son cloud comes here, be know that you will definitely hate me.But, if text, don't you really understand the meaning of son cloud?I don't believe."The Xun 彧 lifts to see my eyes:"I am understand.But, you wanted to have no, you did like this, will sink Cao is more male than righteousness not of."I also tightly stare at his eyes:"Text if, we are different from you, pack big fellow in your heart dynasty, I have no, only have a lord in my heart Mr..How do the most beneficial to lord Mr., I will do, whereas, I will never do and also keep other people from aring.You should the position of very clear son cloud."
The Xun 彧 arouses to move:"Son cloud, you are getting wronger.Mr. Cao originally could become wise generation minister of, but, you descended to go like this, he would go wide.You not vital part he."I also nowise show consideration:"Text if, you repeatedly shout Cao Mr., it is thus clear that, in your heart, lord Mr. is put at that emperor behind, is at big fellow dynasty behind.Now that you think like this, why still want for lord Mr. with all one's heart?You don't feel that you are too self-contradict by yourself?"
The Xun 彧 shakes head:"I have no antinomy, I certainly make an effort.Yes, I have no necessity to conceal my own feelings to you.Big fellow dynasty today is already thousand Chuangs are 100 bores, Be getting more battered, only the Cao male talented person like this can save it.I am with all one's heart Mr. Cao and is with all one's heart a big fellow dynasty.I will offer my own effort, famous official make the Cao male to become generation, become the hero who develops big fellow."
I hope this opinionated big brilliant scholar, was sorrow for him to arrive extremity in the heart:"Text if, you think the lord is male why the famous official of kind?What kind of hero?Is a week Bo, still does the Huo brighten general?When man room at main Mr. hand in medium interest later?Do you want lord Mr. to return concealed forest?Or family ruined?Or be put out three clans by the Yi?You are just Gao Ba Dou, the person of scholarship full stomach, son cloud has no just, you teach me, let me know this achievement what is Gao Zhen Zhu's end ?"
The facial expression of the Xun 彧 becomes pale:" Such as, are you what mean?Do you want to let that the main male anti- man doesn't become?"I am cold to hum:"I can't, lord Mr. more can't.In fact, lord Mr.'s pouring is having heart to do a week is male, have heart do big fellow of advertise for west great commander soldier of, regrettable this emperor doesn't want to make him do.The emperor will kill people now, besides later?Do you let how we do this loyal minister?Under the current circumstance, it is useless to is doing one, meekly accept humiliation of loyal minister, still keep doing an unification world,Facebook, instauration peaceful times of Ba minister?This makes a choice you to do for lord Mr., how?"If the Xun 彧 originally already pale face more white, a little blood-red color also have no, listen to me, his Tan sits at mat up.

Chapter 85 waits for


Unification north ground the article-chapter 85 wait for
I lightly sigh 1:"Text if, after you walked, I and the lord is male and talked for a long time.Although he also gets angry with emperor to kill him,really doesn't want to chase this emperor how.He is just very sad.Your heart, lord male understand of, I am also understand.You ……alas, you trust, lord Mr. absolutely can't have an idea of man.So, son cloud makes every effort to protect Dong Cheng their lives, be don't want to make too Jiang for the sake of the of lord Mr. and the emperor."
The wry smile of Xun 彧 :"In fact, you are also understand, the high wall like this jail and killed they have how many differentiation?I am understand, you only don't want to let Cao Mr. give people basis for gossip.Can stay person's one life certainly is also okay.In fact, week Bo and Huo light are also good ends.Is alas, your idea is at present also right."I also nod:"Is quite good, I am this meaning.Still have the 1 F meaning,can you not see clearly?This bad person I did, the emperor hated the heart of lord Mr. the meeting at most hated son cloud just a little less.I since this idea, don't care hereafter will be been cut to pieces by the emperor."Xun 彧 one Leng:"You ……how do you think like this?"
My sneer:"According to the text if of meaning,google, be lord Mr. medium interest man room after, want to return a government naturally at the emperor.That time, do you think that the emperor will pass our these persons who make him eat many suffering?He is probably afraid to leave the bad reputation of harming the loyal minister on the historical records, can't to lord Mr. how, but will definitely give vent to anger with the blood of son cloud tree Wei.However, you also trust, I can't give him opportunity.In lord Mr. return a government to the emperor before, if I were still on the hoof, I would settle myself.Hum, at most make that idiot chase my Cuo bone Yang ash just."However, Hey, I can't let this kind of affair take place.Xun 彧 but don't talk.
Looking at Xun 彧 , this appearance, I am simply to add a fire again, burned enough at a time, looking at to beside grow to urge short sigh of Xun You:"Is male to reach, bother you to guard in the outside meeting son, I have words alone with text if say."Xun You 1, took a look us two, still keep starting to walk to go out.The voice of Xun 彧 shivers ground to ask me:"But Cao Mr. have another words to want you to say and I?"I shake head:"Exactly the opposite, I didn't completely tell the truth to lord Mr. today, there is a person, I didn't say, because of, this person relates to you."Xun 彧 Leng.
I looking at him:"Participate in this affair of, there is also a person, the empress' father:The Fu is over."The Xun 彧 is foolish for a while:"Unexpectedly even empress all ……but,cnn, is the Fu over to have what relation with me?"I lightly say:"I get of news, the Fu is over to prepare to contact you to be together dry.He makes people once seek you, however, because do you have no time, haven't seen him and right?"The Xun 彧 thought of, two days ago, seemed the family whom the Fu finishes to once seek him.Along while, he beat one cold Zhan:"Son cloud, I ……I think to be wrong you."
I really don't know to is to should be happy, still sorrow:"We get along with for several years, do you still doubt the behavior of son cloud?Is alas, you should understand, son cloud would not like to hurt anyone, own especially of friend.Although, in treating the position of emperor, our political views is different, but, you and I are the persons being lord Mr. with all one's heart, does son cloud have been taking you for the half friend half teacher as well and how can harm you?This time, son cloud makes you do the affair that you don't wish to do and nothing but wants to make you think it over, the loyalty righteousness is two whole difficult truths.If text elder brother ah, this heart can not be divided into bivalve, you want well!"
The Xun 彧 shed tears:"But, why, why not ability two whole?Originally thoroughly affair, why made into this appearance,really didn't profit both parties way?Son cloud, your cleverness leads a person, you teach me."
I sighed:"Text if elder brother ah, you are bigger than son cloud this is many, have outstanding scholarship, clever lead person, strategy lead person, but, your nature how still so pure, is public not enough snake's swallowing the truth of elephant you still not understand?So just have already risen rice boon, Dou rice the affair of the enemy!This aregument of right, which profit both parties!This affair, son cloud has already made an effort.The Fu finishes there and waits affair to conclude, your allusion for a while he, let their these eager for action idiots like consideration for a while result!As for the emperor is there, I know you very difficult, don't force you, I say like, anyway, my current identity can also pretend to be a good person Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment